All My G&Ts


Well kiddies Molly had come up with a fool proof way to beat the recession and get bring some excitement into the boring, depressing and downright pathetic live of all you lucky lucky people. I've decided to pen my very own memoirs and cash in on the public's burning desire to know more about my charmed illustrious lifestyle. If dullards who couldn't otherwise read a colouring book a.k.a Katie desperate for attention Price can use ghost writers to write them books and then get in OK magazine for little more that pissing sideways 52 weeks of the year then I can sell me soul for hard cool cash too. After a long and exhaustive research and writing period of almost 25 mins the book is complete and ready to hit the shelves. The completely original book set in a galaxy far far away tell the tale of how I was born of a virgin before launching off into space in a rocket I had tripple financed with monopoly money from Anglo Irish Bank to fight an evil galactic empire with my magical powers to later become a benevolent and well loved Empress kept securely in power by 6 Green Drones from another planet and 7 independents. Ill be floggin copies of the book out the back of a high-ace van parked outside the the McDonald on the high-street all next weeks so get them while their hot off the printing press.

All my love and kisses
and you cash in me back pocket

Molly T.

P.S I've also come into possession of a large tent I found thrown in a skip in the Galway area. Immaculate condition apart from a lingering whiff of corruption that cant be hosed out.
Will sell to the highest bidder.
Cash in brown envelopes as preferred payment please ;)

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
1 Response
  1. Yay Molly!

    Blog more often woman!! You hear me?

    Can I have a signed copy of your book please?

    Thanks!

Leave a Reply